Tuesday, March 26, 2013

You can call me Flower if you want to









I took some wildflower pictures this morning at Mahncke Park. Ben was not in a happy mood (it was pretty chilly), so I didn't get very many smiles. Mostly he wanted to squint away from the sun and try to eat the grass. Mama's little cow.

Given how Ben is trying so hard to be on the move, yesterday I decided to take all the casters off the bottoms of our rolling living room furniture (the ottoman and our little corner table). It'll make things a little more work, but now I'm not AS worried about him when he finally gets mobile.

Speaking of him trying to be mobile, below is a video of him slowly crawling backwards underneath our living room chair yesterday.

yummy bluebonnet 


saddest wildflower pic

fun on the nursery room floor

possible titles: "Backwards Oozing"  OR "The Blue Chair is Eating my Baby!"


buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment