Friday, September 21, 2012

eyebrows & afternoons

eyebrows are coming in!!!




Well Benjamin has graduated to the next bigger size of diapers now (after several yucky blow outs in the other size). His eyebrows are also starting to come in and look more visible now. That makes all of his funny faces even more expressive.




the remains of an afternoon well-spent


I had a lovely afternoon with my friend Tina today (as evidenced by the picture). I had not played either War or Double Solitaire in a very long time. War was just as pointless as I remembered, but Double Sol was definitely fun. Chocolate cookies and a great lunch made by Tina helped round out the day, too. Benjamin was a bit fussy, but as long as I kept him in the baby backpack he did just fine.





No comments:

Post a Comment