Saturday, October 20, 2012

Benji and his giraffe

This morning I took a few more photos of Benjamin while he was enjoying his favorite toy, Stanley the giraffe. They don't do his cuteness justice, but are still pretty adorable.
Last night Clay and I left Benji for the first time to go to a banquet for Clay's work. I felt a bit weird and incomplete with out him (kind of like I'd forgotten my purse or something), but it was good to get away. Our friends Tina and Mark did a fabulous job with Benjamin while we were gone. We are so lucky to have great friends!!


















The pictures below compare a photo from last year to one from last night. They definitely highlight how much difference a year and a baby can make!



the banquet a year ago
the banquet last night

No comments:

Post a Comment